Just a couple of housekeeping things before plunging back into regular posting on Monday:
- Due to popular demand, I’ve switched the RSS feed format to full posts rather than just headlines and snippets. Let me know if it’s not working and I’ll fiddle some more with the control panel (visualize Han Solo tinkering with the Millennium Falcon).
- You may have noticed some issues with the blog on Saturday and I apologize. Forgetting that a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, I, with my little knowledge, accidentally changed a few settings and… well, let’s just say for a while, I wasn’t quite sure the blog was coming back at all.
- We’ve now crossed the 70,000 view mark!
- Thank you for subscribing via Facebook, which you can do here. I’m kind of psyched; 21 subscribers and none of them are my mom!
- Finally, one last question: I was playing with different themes and designs over the weekend and have a question about font sizes. Specifically, how do you feel about the present style and size? I was looking at themes with smaller fonts for headlines, but they often came with smaller fonts for posts. My preference is a site that I don’t have to squint to read (and I’m throwing out any layout with a dark background, which doesn’t really suit my style), but how small is too small?