It was used to look for escaped patients from the hospital? Add that to the list, which now includes:
- It was used as a watchtower during the Civil War (which came nowhere near Grafton);
- It is a former water tower (with windows and a door);
- It was built by Irish mental hospital patients;
- And then used by the hospital to experiment on the affects of moonlight on mental hospital patients (did they turn into werewolves?);
- Satanists held rituals there (that one came from a certain middle school student).
Want more? Here’s where I got this theory: